If you need a new gutter system for your home, you will need to choose between sectional gutters or a seamless one.
Sectional gutters require assembly and attach to your home in segments, while seamless gutters are custom designed and professionally installed. Despite the higher initial cost, seamless gutters provide outstanding value and longevity for your home.
What Are Seamless Gutters?
Seamless gutters come from a single sheet of aluminum. In most cases, they come in a roll, custom-formed to the contractor’s specifications, and then installed as a unit.
Seamless gutters contain fewer sectional components, resulting in fewer potential points for leakage.
What Are the Benefits of Seamless Gutters?
Here are just a few benefits to seamless gutters vs their sectional counterparts:
- Low maintenance: A continuous construction design offers fewer maintenance issues with the seamless gutter systems whereas with sectional gutters, clogs from debris build-up often occur. It is recommended that sectional gutters get cleaned seasonally.
- Roof longevity: Seamless gutters add longevity to your roof because of their lightweight and superior drainage ability. Sectional gutters can lead to repairs not only to the gutters themselves but also to the roof.
- Durability: Seamless gutters constructed from lightweight metal provide superior durability and resistance to corrosion. Sectional gutters made of vinyl tend to warp and corrode over time.
- Versatility: Seamless gutters are more versatile than their sectional counterparts. You can choose between several colors and materials, including aluminum, steel, or copper.
- Aesthetics: Seamless gutters have an aesthetic appeal not found in sectional gutters. This feature adds to the curb appeal and overall value of your home.
How Much Do Seamless Gutters Cost?
Seamless gutters cost more than traditional gutters. However, the exact price difference is difficult to predict as many customizable features in seamless gutters impact the price, most notably the material and gauge. However, as a long-term home investment, seamless gutters provide incredible value and unparalleled curb appeal. At Integrity, we provide free quotes for seamless gutter installation. Contact us today if you have questions or would like to book a call.
Seamless Gutter Installation
Unlike sectional gutters, do not consider seamless gutter installation as a D.I.Y friendly endeavor.
Seamless gutters are custom built on-site with special equipment making the process more complex and time-consuming than traditional gutter installation.
Installing seamless gutters requires the skill and expertise of a licensed, knowledgeable contractor such as Integrity Building and Restoration.
In terms of the installation time frame, this depends on the size and scope of the job. Large or multi-story homes may require 2 to 3 days for installations. Smaller homes may require less time.
If an old system needs to be removed before the new gutters can be installed, this will add to the duration of the job.
Integrity Building and Restoration is a Class A roofing and remodeling contractor. We are one of the best-known and respected gutter companies in the industry.
We have the experience, expertise, and equipment to install an attractive, durable seamless gutter system that will enhance the look, value, and efficiency of your home for years to come. Call us at (757) 630-6641 to schedule an appointment.